Mossy Ford Lease Return Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Your options are simple. You can:
- Turn in your vehicle and purchase or lease a new Ford1
- Purchase the vehicle you’re currently driving
- Return your vehicle to your Ford dealership
- Options are available on approved credit through your dealer and Ford Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. Additional options are available. See your dealer for details.
Bring your clean, leased vehicle along with:
- Your TFS Odometer Disclosure Statement
- Tool kit and spare tire, if applicable
- All sets of keys (masters/remotes/valet), if applicable
- Owner’s Manuals
- Any original equipment on your vehicle at lease inception (radio, headrests, 3rd row seat, tonneau/cargo cover, etc.)
As a heads up, if you don’t return the original equipment or keys at the end of your lease, you may receive additional charges based on the terms of your lease agreement.
First, great decision. Next, get a payoff quote by logging into your TFS online account or contacting TFS at 1-800-286-0652. If you need financing, you can head straight to your dealer for help.
Like you, we hope you have no charges on your lease-end, but it’s possible these may be included, if applicable:1
- Excess wear and use
- Excess mileage
- Disposition fee
- Any past due and unpaid monthly payments
- Any other miscellaneous charges (e.g., unpaid late payment fees, taxes, tolls)
- Any other charges due under the terms of your lease agreement if your lease was terminated early